Friday, January 2, 2009

sorry i have not blogged in along time its just that i forgot my password.I just decided to start all over again and delete my older post and start fresh. I hope every one had a great Christmas a new year i had the best Christmas ever because we got a puppy and his name is patches. I also got a laptop and a i pod. It was so wonderful i have a picture of patches below isn't he CUTE!! School starts soon i do not want to go cause i have to take heath this semester ewe!! well i will talk to you later have a great day love ya lots love Kyla

3 comments:

Matt H. said...

Hey kid, glad to see you blogging again. I did not see the picture of patches. I am glad that you had the best Christmas ever. Don't worry about health it will be fine, you are smart and you can do it. It might even be interesting.
Love you
Dad

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your first blog, and I love your profile kid. I love you so much and I know you can do anything you put your mind too. You are very beautiful and smart and I am very proud of your christian attitude..
Love MOM

Liss and MOMMY said...

Cool blog, I would say it beats your dad's but you tried to put Ice down my back at church. I can't wait to get you on the ski trip...