Friday, January 9, 2009

Well the first couple of days at school was great!! I am liking health so far its not quite hard yet!! I Was not very happy that they put me in one of the classes i did not want to be in after my mom called them and told them not to but it will help me on the taks test! We had a basketball tournament yesterday and it con. tomorrow we won both of the games the first one was against highland park and this girl did not like one of the girls on our team she was just jealous cause she is better than her, anyways she came up to Brittany and said to you got a something to say and Brittany said no! the girl said cause we can take this out side and then i got in to the argument and said don't mess with my friend you are just immature and need to grow up then she just walked away like she was scared! then we played Vega that game went well, and the girls were much nicer cause they told us good job even though we beat them. After we went to furs to celebrate my friend Shana's birthday! we play against bushland tomorrow i bet we can beat them cause Vega lost by 1 point and we beat Vega by like 20 something well God Bless You and have a great and wonderful week and weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoop em kid...I am proud of your good sportsmanship kid... play hard. love ya
Mom

Matt H. said...

You did great today kid! I am proud of you. Congrats on being tournament champs.

that was an awesome 3 pointer!!

It was an NBA 3 too!! Way to go, I love you